M-34 Tumble Blast System – Heaviest Duty Equipment Available
The Metcast - Blast Cleaning Technologies design is engineered and designed to achieve: productivity, life, durability and maintainability. Engineered and Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Key Items Include:
- Cabinet constructed of 1/2” Plate with Heavy Structural Reinforcement
- Multiple Side Cabinet Maintenance Access Doors For Ease of Maintenance
- Manganese Flights cast from HIGH-GRADE 11-14% manganese steel and high alloy steel links
- Heavy-Duty Manganese Cabinet lining to include 1” Thick Manganese barrelhead liners, inner liner plates, 3 piece Manganese Barrelhead seal
- Extreme-Duty Load Door constructed of 1” thick and ½” thick Heavy Manganese Plate
- Greatly Improved Top Door and side seal arrangement for actual shot retention – Our machine is designed to retain the abrasive INSIDE THE BLAST.
- Metcast e-wheel technology: Features: Nucklesaver, M-3 Series Housing, Top Pivot Lid with M-Lok Design and EPACT 3600 RPM Motors with Metcast front seal system.
- 10x30 Elevator Assembly in AR Steel and High Capacity Elevator Assembly
- 60” Wide Separator with Heavy Duty Rotary Screen
- Full Access Platform and Ladder
- Parts and Service Availability – 24/7
• Hydraulic Pivot Loader
• Magnetic Separation System
• Floor Mounted Separation System
• GKC Heavy-Duty Two-Way Unload Conveyor
• Lower Reclaim Shaker (in lieu of Screw)
• Automatic Abrasive Adder